Our General Manager, Lukasz, is going to jail... please help us raise £1000 for children's charity LV=Streetwise
to secure his release!
On Wednesday 6th March, we will be hosting a fundraising event at The Kings including the 15 mile menu for £15 (see below for the special menu!). During the night we will have charity auction, with prizes including:
- Dinner for two from the Tasting Menu at The Kings
- Dinner for two at 'the jetty'
- A spa day for two at the Harbour Spa at Christchurch Harbour Hotel
- Dinner party for 6 in your home cooked by head chef Ian Gibbs
- Theatre tickets for the Regents Centre
- Afternoon Tea for two at The Captains Club Hotel
- A food basket from Coastline
- and many more...
Alex Aitken will also be doing a talk on Chained to the Kitchen Sink!
Bail out the Boss Evening - 15 Mile Menu - 4 courses £15
Creamed potato and chive soup, goats cheese croute
Smoked kipper and trout terrine, Sopley beetroot and orange salad
Slow braised Meadowbrook lamb shoulder, forest mushroom and cannellini bean fricassee
Nea’s sticky toffee pudding, toffee sauce, buttercup and daisy ice cream
To make a reservation to join us for our fundraising night, please call us on 01202 588933
Written by The Kings